I am a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in several areas of GN&C engineering that are critical to performance, and therefore to mission success. Core Capabilities include
- GN&C Systems Engineering
- Precision Attitude Determination
- Attitude Sensor Calibration and Alignment
- Pointing Performance Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Image Motion OTF (MTF) effects on optical payload performance
- Attitude Control System Design, Simulation, and Analysis
- Software and Algorithm development for Flight, Simulation, and Analysis
These core areas of expertise are discussed in the articles in the Core Capabilities menu on the right.
These core areas entail a multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary engineering approach, attention to detail, and an understanding of all aspects of system design and analysis, including system timing, attitude sensor performance, actuator disturbance analysis and mitigation, structural vibration, and thermal effects.
Copyright © 2021 by Mark E. Pittelkau and Aerospace Control Systems, LLC