My engineering services cover all areas of spacecraft GN&C at all stages of development from concept to flight operation. A systems engineering approach to GN&C is emphasized because GN&C design and performance are influenced by all other subsystems, most notably structural, thermal, power, and data processing and storage. I am offering my expertise, experience, and knowledge to help your engineering team identify and solve challenging technical problems within cost and schedule constraints, and to expand your team's knowledge and capability. In addition, I can help your team foresee and avoid or mitigate problems in design, testing, and operation.
Engineering services include
- GN&C Systems Engineering and Design
- Requirements definition and analysis
- Design review
- Independent Verification and Validation (IV & V)
- Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis
- Algorithm and Software development
- Integration and Test (I & T) planning and support
- Flight Operation planning and support
- Telemetry planning and analysis
- Anomaly resolution
- Research and Development (R & D)
I am a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in several core areas GN&C engineering, which are discussed in the articles in the Core Capabilities box on the right. My subject matter expertise applies to all stages of development from concept to flight operation.
Copyright © 2021 by Mark E. Pittelkau and Aerospace Control Systems, LLC